Wednesday, July 05, 2006

5 days post-op

June 27th 2006

4 days, 18 hours post-op, and I may have spoken too soon - over-confidence, eh?

Since around 10pm last night, I've been aching significantly more than previously. My balls don't appear to be significantly swollen, and they're not tender to the touch. The aching is more in the groin area, immediately above and to the sides of the penis. When I press gently-but-firmly on that area I get that dull, achey "kicked in the balls" feeling.

I'm wondering if the jockstrap I've been wearing since the op (well, 3 identical jockstraps worn in rotation actually, hygiene fans!) was too tight. Maybe I should've bought extra-large instead of large! I'm a big chap, and I'm wondering if the constant elastic pressure of the waistband has been detrimental.

Anyway, as an experiment, I'm leaving the jockstrap off today, just wearing close-fitting briefs.

I guess I was due a bit of discomfort, after all.

I'll keep posting any changes as I go along.

1 comment:

Catbert said...

Actually the dark and sensitive spot along the side of your penis is where the vas is, and after being disconnected starting to die. Hence the black spots and the sensitive areas. Its day 8 for me and I have started to no wear the jock... but am just around the house today, so maybe when i go out, i will put the strap on.